Product overview and how to apply liquid wax
A complete range of liquid wax applicators for all users
NZERO Alpine Ski Applicator
- Formula for the reduction of friction during descents.
- Carving skis, downhill and telemark.
- Maximised gliding properties.
- Use outdoors, or indoor slopes.
NZERO Touring Applicator
- Anti snow sticking formula with maximised protection for your skins.
- Ensures optimum gliding.
- For all types of skins, including splitboard.
NZERO Snowboard Applicator
- Maximum coverage and highest glide properties.
- Formulated for the base of snowboards. -
- Freeride, freestyle, carving and powder.
- Use outdoors, or indoors.
NZERO Cross-Country Applicator
- Maximised gliding properties over undulating terrain.
- For skate and classic ski styles.
How to apply with maximised results? Easy! Four simple steps...
Prepare the surface by removing any dirt and dust.
Optimum results obtained applying at home, but can be applied on the slopes in non-freezing temps.
Press the applicator and its sponge vertically into the surface of the board, or ski.
Uniformly spread the applied wax across the entire surface.
Wait a couple of minutes, then polish the surface and remove any excess wax using a soft felt, or soft hair brush.