Product overview and how to apply solid Wax
A complete range of solid waxes
NZERO Universal / Base Formula
- All types of outdoor snow
- +5ºC to -5ºC
- Hot iron temperature: 95ºC to 100ºC
NZERO Warm Formula
- Wet snow conditions
- 0ºC to -6ºC
- Hot iron temperature: 100ºC to 110ºC
NZERO Cold Formula
- Dry snow conditions
- -4ºC to -12ºC
- Hot iron temperature: 110ºC to 120ºC
NZERO Extra Cold Formula
- Dry powder conditions, also Dry Slope and Indoor usage
- -10ºC to -30ºC
- Hot iron temperature: upto 120ºC
Learn how to apply our waxes for perfect results
Prepare and clean the base surface of dirt, dust and any previous treatments. We recommend that you repeat this process a few times before continuing.
Using a hot iron set to the temperature recommended in the product pack, melt the wax and apply uniformly across the surface of the ski, or board.
Scrape the complete surface using a scraping tool. Repeat this process until all excess wax has been removed.
Polish the complete surface (gradually applying softer brushes) until achieving an ideal finish and a maximised shine.