Product information and how to apply bike lube
Premium, High Performance, Organic Lubricant
Developed in the laboratory
- Installation with the latest equipment.
- Intensive testing and analysis.
- Highly qualified team.
Engineered for Lowest friction
- Exceptional wear reduction characteristics
- Provides the highest levels of efficiency for your gear changes and transmission.
Maximised Corrosion resistance
- Maximum protection against corrosion.
- Protects metallic parts, extending their useful life.
Water and weather resistant
- Highest levels of water repellency.
- Ideal for usage all-year-round, rain, snow or sunshine, or if your route passes streams and rivers!
How to apply and get the most from our lubricant
Wet Lube 100ml or 500ml
- 100ml: Ideal for ease of application, or for carrying on trips, or long rides (approx. 80 lubrications).
- 500ml: 'Pro' size (approx. 400 lubrications).
Step 1: Clean the chain
- With already clean chains, directly apply the lube.
-If the chain is dirty, clean it first with water and soap, or NZERO Degreaser.
Step 2: Apply the lubricant
- Apply drops to the interior of each chain link
- Continue whilst rotating the chain using the pedal.
- In dry weather use sparingly, wet weather apply more
Step 3: Remove any excess
- Clean the excess
- If a drop falls to the floor, don´t worry NZERO is organic!
- Maintain the chain with a good level of lubrication, add more when required